Friday, December 6, 2013

Journal 12

Can't revisit- I was on my way to conneticut to go see me aunt and her family. It was a long driver. I had to be around 9:30ish at night when we drove b this bridge. The bridge had lights on it that are star shapped and I wish we could pull over but we where on a highway. If we could have stopped I would use a long shutter speed to light up the area around and then a fast shutter speed to show the defonition of the star shapped street lights. Also getting it at may different angles would be good.

Can revisit-I put a blue bow on my cat, storm. He had never had anything tied around his neck before so he startred to freak out. He was jumping all around trying to claw at the ribbon that hangs down from his neck. I would use a fast shutter speed and a depending on the day I would either need a high apature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment